Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2nd Semester

Classes start tomorrow and I'm semi excited...lol. Last semester was stressful and I had 7 classes, this semester I have 9 classes, so we'll see how this works out...lol. Last semester I worked on the weekends too, but this semester I'm going to try to cut back and prayerfully I won't have too many financial difficulties with my decision and I can focus on school and my research. I feel focused and more settled into the school, I think it'll be a good semester.

Guess what??? I'm going to be in a fashion show at the dental school for a multicultral group...LOL. I am not a model and have never done so...lol, but the group organizing the fashion show asked me a couple times so I decided to help out. I hope I don't make myself look crazy, I'll try to be fierce like ANTM...lol.

Nothing else is really going on, I'm just trying to make sure I have everything together for the week, because you can never be too prepared for this program lol. Well, I guess that's it, I'll keep you updated on my modeling skills, or lack thereof :)

~Thoughts of a Lady~

No comments:

Post a Comment