Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Directions

My sense of direction is the absolute worse! I don't even think a GPS would help me in anyway because that's how off I can be at times when it comes to directions...lol. Today, I got so turned around, I personally decided that I'm not driving around here anymore, unless someone is with me who knows the area. I waste sooo much gas driving around lost, and I can only blame myself *sigh*.

My orientation went okay, my tour around the dental school was terrible. Those girls who were over our group had no idea what they were suppose to be doing. I still don't know where anything is, however most of my classes this semester are in the same room or the room is just down the hall from the main doors. So, thank goodness for that.

I'm stressed yet again about finances, I pray everything works out!!

I got my typodont today and I was soo excited...lol. They're model teeth, and they're mine to play with...lol. It really was the highlight of my day ;)

Tell me why my room mate, already has a boo??? LOL They just met yesterday and he's either extremely friendly or he's slightly interested. He asked if they can do laundry together??? Classes haven't even started yet...lol. But I say, 'gone head girl'...lol.

Well, I'm tired and I need to look over some things for classes.

~Thoughts of a Lady~

1 comment: