Saturday, June 13, 2009

Summer Fun!

I'm still so excited...lol!

Last night me and my girls went to see Chrisette Michele, Musiq Soulchild, and Anthony Hamilton in concert! It was soo good. I absolutely love Musiq, I was jammin' to all of his songs...lol. My favorite song at the moment is 'So Beautiful', that is a beautiful song! And I will say the three of us girls were way too cute...lol. I really needed that stress relief, I was so relaxed afterwards, it was truly a good time. I'll miss these times when school starts :(

Things are the same with my poet friend, we haven't been out yet on a date or anything. We call and text most of the time. I stay laughing around him, I don't know he's just funny. I'm not sure how serious I want this to be, but everyone is telling me to see what happens. I'm trying but that's hard for me to do, I analyze EVERYTHING...sigh. He is really a performer with a performer schedule, he never has time. I honestly feel he's doing too much, but I'm new to this performer thing so I don't really know how much of your time is consumed. I imagine it's hard and time consuming to promote yourself constantly. PLEASE BUY HIS CD FAST, SO HE HAS MORE TIME FOR ME....LOL!

Last Tuesday was fun...lol! I made a new friend at Lola's :), of course a poet. He's a very nice person and his son is a cutie too...lol, but a little young for me. It's always good to make friends because you never know how you could help someone or vice versa. And oh my goodness, this other guy me and my girl met at Lola's a couple weeks back fell real hard for her and was practically stalking her for a week, but I'm sooo glad she finally got that taken care of Tuesday. 'Niceness' was not the way to deal with him...he didn't realize how ridiculous he was acting.

I have no energy, I'm tired, kinda sick, I feel like I should be older than I am....lol. I think I'm doing too much socially, but I know when school starts no one will see me. I need to get all this out of my system now, so I can focus. I'm looking forward to school, I love being in a school setting, meeting with new people all the time, and learning. I already planned what programs and things I want to get involved in ...lol. At HU, I did a lot on campus, I knew soo many people, and participated in a lot of things and I want to do the same at UofM , but not on the same level. My course work will be a lot more demanding this time around and I understand I have to approach things differently, but I'm ready and excited!

I'm a little stressed about my financial situation when school starts, that's one area I'm not looking forward to, but I pray everything will work out for the best. I'll have to make some changes and arrange things differently to make everything work, but I keep telling myself I'm sure everything will be fine, just have faith.

Well, if you have some extra cash, let me know...lol. TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment