Monday, June 22, 2009

TIME...Tick Tock

Can you believe it's the end of June already? I feel like I have nothing ready for school. I have a thousand things to do and no time to do it. I need to make a check list and just run down the list as fast as possible. When things are not clean or clear around me, I feel cluttered in my head. I feel as if I haven't gotten anything accomplished, and I need to fix that feeling ASAP!

With every pay check I've been getting, I've been buying things I need for school here and there, so that when school starts I dont have a lot to get and ZERO in the bank...lol. I bought huge storage containers to start figuring out what I need and don't need, and try to get rid of some of this clutter. I'm ready for school mentally, but at the same time I feel not ready physically if that makes sense. Well, hopefully by August I'm ready on both ends!!!

I'm getting bored with my poet friend. He hasn't even taken me out yet and I haven't talked to him in about a week. I know I'm having more fun than anything else in this situation, but my mind changes so frequently. Actually, I haven't really liked anyone in a few years now. I've dated a lot, but I haven't been serious about anyone. I guess when I really really like someone I'll know and I won't have all these hesitations or doubts.

But I'm starting school soon anyway and I won't have as much free time as I do now, but I've told that to everyone. It's either now or never, I'll meet new ppl and you never know what will happen.

I've been so tired lately, and I know it's because I'm stressing out. And whenever I'm about to end a project, job, school, etc. I get real tired of everything and I get in that mode of "I'm ready to go, and move on to the next." I just want school to start and have everything magically work out at a snap of my fingers...lol. However, life doesn't work like that, no matter how bad I want it to.

I'm about to try and finish up some loose ends, hopefully the next time I'll be in a better spirit...lol.

~Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment